Saturday, August 20, 2016

Easter 2015

Our little fashionista! 

 My kids love sidewalk chalk, especially when Grandma Jones sends glittery chalk!

 I adore Krew and Myla's relationship.  They definitely have their bad moments with each other but overall they play so well together. I also love Myla's new "smile".




Trying out a triple-decker shoulder ride. The kids thought this was hilarious!

Easter Weekend! 
Our neighborhood did an Easter egg hunt for the kids. 
Krew and Myla were wondering how full their buckets will become.

 Luckily they had the kids roped off into age categories to make it fair.

There's Krew in the grey jacket and baseball cap.



Happy with their winnings!

The Easter bunny came back the next day to spoil them with more candy.

He even had a snack while he was here, and left the kids a note.

Jorden thought the Easter basket grass made a better wig than grass.



Luckily the Easter bunny wrote a K or a M on each egg to keep things even.

 Happy Easter!!

1 comment:

  1. Your kids really do get along well. I love seeing them together.

    ReplyDelete