Friday, April 22, 2016

February 2015

There is nothing the kids love more than playing at the park. As soon as the weather is nice enough, we spend a lot of our days at the many parks throughout Utah County.
Here Krew and Myla are running from Jorden. I love how I can almost hear Myla saying, "Nana-nana boo-boo, you can't get me!" with her fingers on her cheeks.

Jorden and I seem to be just older than the selfie generation. And even when we try, we are so not good at it. It's always Jorden's fault.
He'll say something ridiculous right as we take the picture.

So we have to pull out our serious faces to stop from laughing, which just looks like angry faces.
And this is always the best we get.

The kids and I spend so much time at Thanksgiving Point. There are so many different places to go and the kids never get enough of it. 
We met up with our friends the Pearsons one day. Krew and Will are such good buddies.

The kids and I came again a few days later and I finally caved for the photo booth.

What's great about Kindergarten is Krew is out by noon and we can still hit the matinee movie. We went to Paddington and had the movie theater completely to ourselves.
Which means Myla can run around the theater all she wants and I can put my feet up on the seats in front of me. (Just kidding I just did this for the picture).


 During the movie Krew leaned over to me and said, "Will you hold my tooth?" I thought he was joking and it was just a piece of popcorn but nope, it really was his tooth. He usually has such high anxiety about loose teeth so the movie must have been a really good distraction.

 One of our favorite things to do as a family is going to the high school basketball games. One game, we turned around and Thurl Bailey was sitting right behind us, and next to us, and in front of us. (He played for the Utah Jazz and is 6'11"). This picture does not do justice. His feet are literally as long as Jorden's arms. We tried to convince Krew to ask for a picture but he couldn't work up the courage. Maybe next time.


A lunch date after one of Krew's basketball games.


There is no denying that parenting is dang hard. But these two make me laugh every single day. 
 It's funny how I so look forward to bedtime but then they actually go to sleep and I miss them. Weird, I know!


2 comments:

  1. Love the tooth story. Yep your kids are pretty silly. I think they get it from their parents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stories, from selfies to Thurl Bailey's shoes to the missing tooth to bathtub makeovers. I smiled the whole way through.

    ReplyDelete