A month after Krew finished football he wanted to try out basketball. He also loved basketball and looked forward to it every week. I took my nice camera to one of his games and got several good shots and videos of Krew. For some horribly sad reason all the pictures are gone! I hope they turn up on my computer somewhere but until I find them I will post the pictures that I had from my phone. Which are mostly of Myla. I'm sorry Krew :(
Myla was so good to just sit and watch. It's probably very entertaining to her to see a bunch of little kids running around a gym!
enjoying a snack during the game.
The one and only picture I have a Krew from my phone. He's the one in red shooting (and making) a shot!
Myla was sure to voice her opinions during the game.
"C'mon! That was a foul!"
I can already tell Krew is an athlete! He loves to get out and play. I can't wait to see how he blossoms!
No comments:
Post a Comment