Saturday, April 19, 2014

Disneyland 2013 Part 2

During one of our days at Disneyland, it rained most of the day. Luckily, the house we were staying at was completely stocked up on rain gear. Because of the rain we had very little wait time for the rides. We ended up being grateful for the gloomy, rainy weather! Plus we got this once in a lifetime family poncho picture!
 
Kissing in the rain! Or dancing...I'm not sure exactly what we were doing. But I'm sure I love him :)

 
Krew was not amused by our kissing.
 
Later that day at Goofy's house.
 Myla was asleep in her stroller.
 
Warning: Never leave your phone unattended! I have a couple pictures of proof that I didn't always have my phone on me.
Cute guys. Very cute.
 
On the topic of cute, Lacie and Suanne bought these cute Minnie hats to stay dry, warm, and well, cute!
 
The next day was beautiful!
Myla and Grandma enjoying the sunshine.

Excuse me for the vain comment but when I saw this picture I literally gasped! How in the world did my butt get that big?! Or maybe Jorden just has a poorly placed knee, not sure. We had a good laugh at this one!
 

That's better!
 
Oops! Left Megan with my phone again! 
 
Jorden thought Krew needed to cool off. Krew was not happy about this!
 
Grandma saved Krew and got him cotton candy to make him feel better. Grandmas are the best!
 
I have to say, going to Disneyland around Christmas time was so fun! I loved all the lights and festivities. Like the lighting of the Christmas tree. The picture doesn't really show how massive this tree was.
 
Kissing on Main Street. I guess we kiss a lot!
 
A cute one of Suanne and Brad.
 
 The lights on "It's a Small World" were pretty incredible! But we didn't make it on this ride. Shucks! ;) 
 
It cooled down quite a bit at night. We had them bundled up nice and warm, except tough-man-Krew who was in and out of the stroller of couple seconds.
 
Lacie and Lindley waiting for the parade to start.

Krew eagerly waiting!
 Then he got tired of waiting and almost fell asleep.

Luckily they started right in time!
 The parade was so cute and festive it was impossible not to feel the holiday spirit.
These soldiers were really cool and made a loud stomping noise as they marched.
 
 Krew was pretty excited to see Buzz Lightyear flying a rocket.

And of course the big guy!
 
One night we went into downtown Disney where they had all the trees lit up and a live band playing. Of course everyone from the Backman family got their groove on. Sadly, I didn't get any pictures of it.
 
Everyone stopping for a bite to eat.
 Left to right: Blake, Megan, Eric, Chelsea, Chet, Krew (with his back turned), and Jorden on the edge of the picture.
 
Downtown Disney had a Lego store so I decided to take Krew in there to look around. They had this center where you can make three of your own little Lego guys. Krew loved this and would have spent the entire trip in here if I let him! This was his first experience with Legos and now he is completely obsessed. He can spend hours on end playing with his Legos at home.
 
 On the last night there we celebrated Myla's 1st birthday.
Jorden, of course, was ready to party! Is he ever not ready to party?!

Where's my cake?!

Grandma and Grandpa had this special birthday hat made for her in one of the Disney shops.
 It was so cute on her!
 But it didn't last for long. Little stinker!
 
She was so beyond tired when we did this, that she just sat there staring at us for a awhile like "what am I suppose to do with this?!"

 
She finally gave it shot.
 
 But she didn't like how it made her hands messy,
 and wanted a spoon instead.
 
She didn't really go crazy with it. Probably because she was so exhausted!
 
We had such a blast on our trip and we really didn't want to go home because we knew we were coming home to this!
 


1 comment: