Monday, April 21, 2014

Sledding!!

We didn't have much of a yard at our house and every time it snowed Krew would beg us to let him go out and play. When he would go out and play, it was muddy and there was hardly any room for building forts, snowmen, or even snow angels! One evening Jorden and I decided to take him out to a killer sledding hill in Eagle Mountain (which is just up the road from where we bought our new house).
Krew was beyond excited and was basically singing the whole way out to the hill!
He couldn't wait to break in his snow boots!
 
Myla was asleep in the car so Jorden and I would rotate who sat in the car and who took Krew down the hill. It was actually a great system because Krew has more energy than the two of us combined!
This was just the back side of the hill. "The baby hill" as Krew called it.

 scouting out a good spot!
 Krew loved every minute of it!
 
 
Even if he did crash!
 
Once they mastered the "baby hill" they graduated to the big hill. I'll admit, it made me a little nervous to go down it myself. It was definitely a Dad's job!
I'm sure we'll be spending a lot of our winter days here next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment