Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Family Time

I am so behind on the blog, it's not even funny. It's now to the point where I don't even know what I've blogged! So I'm posting some random pictures, hoping I'm not repeating myself. But I'd rather repeat than miss important memories!
Every other Sunday we go down to Jorden's Grandparent's house in Spanish Fork. We love going and it's a great chance to catch up with family that we may otherwise not see that often if we didn't have these Sunday get-togethers. We are so grateful that they have us all over.
 
 Myla being held by her Dad. For some reason, when we are at Grandma and Grandpa's, Myla doesn't like to be held, talked to, or even looked at by anyone except Jorden and me (And sometimes an uncle or aunt). It is so obnoxious! Hopefully she's get over it soon.
 
Great-Great-Grandma Lindley having a heart-to-heart with Krew.
  We just LOVE Grandma Lindley. She is almost 94 and is sharp as can be. Not only does she remembers every grandchild, great-grandchild, and great-great-grandchild, but she also remembers their birthday and always send a card with money.  
What a sweetheart!

 Right now Myla is pretty obsessed with Elmo. Whenever she finds an Elmo book or see an Elmo commercial she points and starts screaming. I downloaded this "Calling Elmo" app on my phone and it's been both a bad thing and a good thing. Sometimes I have to hide my phone for the day!
But one things for sure, Facetime with Elmo will surely bring a smile to her face!
 
After I had Krew I kept hearing about these Bumbo chairs and how amazing they were. Since they weren't around when I had Krew I knew I had to get one with my next. Well Myla wasn't really a fan of it when she was a baby and refused to sit in it, but it wasn't a total waste of money because she sure loves to climb in and out of it now!


 Oh well! Hopefully my next one loves it at the appropriate age!
 
On November 2, 2013, Jorden and I celebrated our 7 year anniversary. Kind of hard to believe! On our actual anniversary we took the kids and headed up to City Creek to eat at Cheesecake Factory. Nothing more romantic than dinner with kids! Ha! Luckily Jorden's brother and sister-in-law came a few nights later to watch the kids so we could have a real date, just the two of us.
 
Myla being silly!

And my two handsome boys being, well...handsome!


And a please-don't-take-my-picture picture.

Me and my love bug watching a movie later that night.
 
Jorden wrote a note to Krew in the bathtub (From the movie Little Rascals, except "hate" is replaced with "love") When Krew saw the note he said, "Ah! I want to write a not back to him!" and this is what he asked me to write:
 I thought it was pretty cute! If you can't tell it says, "Dad, I love your stinkin' throat. Love, Krew"
 
To say Myla loves to take a bath would be a huge understatement! If you even mention the word bath she immediately runs to the bathroom and starts taking her clothes off. This picture below was on her immunization day as you can tell from the bandaid on her leg.
Nothing cuter than a baby's bum!!
 
 Cute pictures of my family. I couldn't decide which ones were the cutest, so I posted them all.
Ya. Lovely bunch aren't they?!
 
One of Krew's favorite things to do is build a fort with Dad. One night we read bedtime stories in the fort with Krew's cool headlamp and flashlight.
 It was all fun and games until we broke the news that we weren't actually sleeping in the fort.
Oh well, maybe next time...maybe!

1 comment:

  1. So many priceless pictures here....yeah, those series of pictures of Jorden, Krew, and Myla are pretty funny! I love how Jorden and Krew pull hideous faces while Myla looks innocently on.

    ReplyDelete