Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays! This year we decided to run in the Lehi's Thankful 5k and we had so much fun. Plus, I felt a little less guilty indulging in all that pie later that day.
Before the run. Krew didn't run, but wanted to be in the picture.
Brad took this picture of us while running backwards. We took this race very seriously!
Jorden, Jessica, Chet
After the race we headed down to Jorden's Grandparent's house for the big feast. It was a beautiful day and we spent a good portion of it outside.
Thanksgiving just isn't complete without a little football action!
Krew made some serious tackles to Uncle Steve.
Krew getting ready to throw the ball. He has developed quite the arm!
I made this pumpkin pie toffee cheesecake. I'm a sucker for cheesecake! (recipe will be on food blog soon!)
Of course Thanksgiving isn't Thanksgiving without a little Black Friday shopping! We are very mature on Black Friday. Especially me!
We missed you this year Megan! Already can't wait for next year!
I like the idea of running calories off before you eat them! Very efficient! I'm looking forward to the posting of that recipe. It looks amazing!
ReplyDelete