I was looking through my pictures and realized I never posted about Jorden and Krew's cool snow fort! Right after Christmas we had a good amount of snow on the ground. Jorden and Krew definitely didn't want it to go to waste!
They got the shovel and started planning where the fort should go.
Krew, you can run but you can't hide from my camera!
Well, coming at me with a shovel full of snow will get me to leave....for a little bit anyway!
Digging out the inside, so they can fit inside.
When it was good and ready Jorden told Krew to get in. He started to at first but then got scared that he would get buried alive.
So Dad had to show him how it was done.
This was a Krew-sized fort. Not a Jorden-size!
Discussing how this really wasn't scary. I think half of it was because Krew was just dang cold! Notice Krew's cute little snowman in the background!
Then Krew decided it would be funner to jump on Dad!
There is nothing better then ending a snow day with some hot chocolate! And that's exactly what they did.
Krew would look out the window everyday to make sure his snowman and fort weren't melted. Sadly, it has melted now. But even more sadly, we got some more snow today that might have to be put to good use!





I'm surprised you had room for that huge snow fort in your enormous backyard!
ReplyDeleteIt's was weird to see this at first because I was envisioning your house in Idaho. It looks like fun!
ReplyDelete