Friday, March 15, 2013

Blessing Day

At almost 11 weeks old, Myla was blessed in our home on Saturday, March 9, 2013. It was a beautiful day and we are so grateful for all of the family that came to support her! Sadly, I was horrible with picture-taking that day! I was so mad at myself when I realized she didn't get a picture with her Grandma and Grandpa Jones or any of her Aunts or Uncles.We also had 5 generations in our home and I didn't even get a picture of that! Hopefully there will be a chance in the near future for that! Here are a few pictures we did get.

Me with my beautiful baby girl!



Myla with her Daddy. I love how Myla is admiring her Dad here.

 Our family picture!



And of course we couldn't have a family picture without one with a goofy Krew! 
Krew was just a little bit excited to have so many cool people in our house all at one time. He was quite the show-off!


 Myla with her Grandpa and Grandma Backman.


Here are a few of Myla in her dress. 




I love this cute little bracelet from Grandma Backman.



Jorden did such a wonderful job on the blessing. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect day with more perfect people!

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family! You got WAY more pics of her blessing then I did of Brinlees. I am in tears from laughing at your last post about Krew and his comments. He is just way too funny! We love and miss all of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! Looks like it was a fantastic day!! I love your family picture...such an adorable family you have!! And I love your dress:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy day! Myla is so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete