Thursday, March 14, 2013

Silly Krew

I know I say this a lot but Krew is at such a funny age and is constantly making us laugh! I honestly don't know where he comes up with half the stuff he says. Here are some of the things he has said lately:

  • One day while driving 
          Krew:"Mom I want a pinchimer dog" (which means a Doberman Pincher). 
          Me: "Oh you do?! Those dogs are cool, but kinda scary!" 
          Krew: "Ya. I know. But we need one to scare the Holy Ghost away!"
We had a long discussion about the Holy Ghost and how we want to invite him to be with us. Not scare him away! It was pretty funny though!

  • Every time we are in the car Krew demands that I take a picture of the mountains and send it to Dad. I think he is in as much awe about the mountains as I am!
  • He often tells me to turn down the music in the car so he can hear the dinosaurs roaring and stomping up in the mountains. He will NOT believe that they are extinct! 
  • He says "Does that sound like a good idea?!" after just about everything he says. For example, yesterday he said, "Mom how about I eat a pupcake (cupcake) for lunch today and no nap too. Does that sound like a good idea?!"
  • A couple of weeks ago I took Krew to McDonald's for lunch because he had been such a good helper for me. At lunch he suddenly got really serious and said, "Mom, when Blake (Jorden's brother) was a missionary, he jumped out of a plane and hit his head. That's why he's crazy!" It was so funny, I could hardly stop laughing!
  • Myla was blessed this past weekend. When we were getting ready he said, "Mom, I'm standing in the circle to bless Myla. She told me she wants me too." It was really sweet. He was pretty disappointed when we explained that he couldn't. We were kind of surprised he knew about "standing in the circle". But then again it seems as if we have a baby blessing every Sunday in our ward! 

        

Krew being Krew, in his new sunglasses from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.

He is always ecstatic when a box comes to the door for him!

1 comment: