Thursday, February 28, 2013

Biggest Fan! Cutest Girl!

One of BYU's greatest fans lives right here in our home! This little boy LOVES BYU! The other day he found his BYU hat in his closet and insisted on wearing it all day.
 And night!

When we thought he was sound asleep, Jorden went in to try and sneakily take it off. But Krew popped out of bed and yelled, "No Dad! I need to wear this!" so all night long he slept with his BYU hat on!

The next day we made a visit over to Grandma Jane's and Grandpa Bob's house.
 It was a Sunday. We have 1:00 church which means no nap for Krew. Except for about a 20 minute one on the car-ride to gma and gpa's.


He looks so comfortable doesn't he?!
 Krew always looks forward to visiting any of his Grandma and Grandpas. Krew and Myla are so lucky to have 6 living Grandmas. Here is Myla with Great Grandma Jane.



 And Great, Great Grandma Lindley. Who will be 92 in May!
 All their Grandmas are amazing women! I'm so grateful for their examples in my family's life!


Just a few random pictures of Myla. 
She is getting so big. I love how she is starting to put some fat on her cheeks (both kinds) and her belly!
She loves her baths!


In deep thought.




 She had her 6-week check up, which included 3 shots. This poor little girl spent the rest of the day sleeping on my chest. If I tried to lay her down she would start screaming. So I forgot about my big to-do-list and soaked in every minute of this love bug!

 Look at this picture! I love it! She is so strong and so adorable!

Here are her stats from her appointment:
Date: February 25th, 2013
Weight: 10lbs .5 oz   26%
Length: 23.1 inches  75%
Head circ: 38.2 cm   32%

Her length went  from 36% to 75%!

2 comments:

  1. What adorable kids!! Can't wait to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving seeing all these new pictures! Krew cracks me up, he is such a funny boy and I miss him! And Myla....I love her! she is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete