We had one fun Valentine's Day this year. Nothing exciting, just a fun night at home. One thing is for sure-Krew and Myla have awesome grandparents. They always send the best holiday packages! Krew gets so excited when a box comes to our door and he sees that it's from one of his grandparents.
We spent the evening decorating sugar cookies that Grandma Backman sent. Krew loved every minute of it!
Krew was very meticulous about decorating his cookie. Not that I need to tell you but he decorated his cookie as a teenage mutant ninja turtle.
Believe it or not, there is a cookie under all that frosting!
As good as he is at decorating cookies, he is even better at frosting-tasting.
And he never leaves evidence of it either.
Myla supervised from her chair and was probably imagining that her hand was one of those delicious cookies.
Love those big, blue, round eyes!
Harvey also helped but catching any crumbs that fell from the table.
Jorden must have confused his holidays and thought it was Halloween. Nothing says, "love" like zombie heart-shaped cookies!
Yes, Jorden you are very...romantic?
As for me and my cookie. Well I couldn't resist and had a few bites before I got a picture.
Happy Valentine's Day! Sure love these two!
And I am so grateful for my wonderful zombie-loving husband. He really is my best friend and love of my life :) Sorry for the gushy lovey-dovey stuff but it's true!


Those are pretty cute cookies for a very cute family!
ReplyDeleteCute!! Myla is getting so big!! She's adorable! I love her smile in that last picture...so darling! Looks like you had a great Valentine's Day with your cute family! Miss you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteKrew, I like you. I think we are cookie soul mates.
ReplyDeleteThat sounds like a perfect Valentines to me! Very cute pictures and I am LOVING your hair length, you look so good!
ReplyDelete