Saturday, February 2, 2013

Krew and Myla


 I am so incredibly blessed to have these two little people in my life! I still can't believe I'm now a mother of two. It sounds so....grown up!

 With all these new pictures of Myla, I needed a few updated ones of Krew too!
He sure is handsome! I can't believe how much he is growing. Both physically and intellectually.  

 Of course no photo-session is complete without a few silly-Krew-pictures!


I can't believe what a good big brother Krew has been! He hasn't been jealous (yet) and is ever so gentle with Myla. The other night Krew said Myla could sleep in his bed. He was all for it until I told him she wakes up and cries a couple of times a night. Then he said, "It's OK Mom. You can take her." But I did get this cute picture first.

Here are a few of our cuties together. 
Myla wasn't having it at first!


 Aren't they sweet?!

 And just plain lovable!

4 comments:

  1. Jessica, I love your expressions of wonder and appreciation regarding motherhood. This is a beautiful post, and you are a beautiful mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Cute! Cute!
    -Jenny & Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are so precious! You and Jorden are lucky to have these two, but they're also so lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your updates! I cant believe I don't know this baby yet! Love all of you!

    ReplyDelete