Saturday, November 10, 2012

Sayings From Krew


Krew is at such a cute age where he says the funniest things. Here are a few of the things he has said lately.
  • When Jorden was home visiting one weekend we were just driving around. Someone cut off Jorden really bad. Jorden said, "Geez! What an idiot!" without hesitation Krew said, "Dad that's not a nice word! You should say, 'Oh Shoot!'" Guess we need to watch our road rage a little better!
  • Krew has been talking a lot about starting school. Especially now that he sees all the neighborhood kids get on and off the bus. He told me one day, "I want to start school Mom. And if I start school, I better get a job!"
  • One day Krew walked into my room and I was just wearing an undershirt that was pretty tight on my belly. Krew looked in shock and said, "Mom! Is Santa in your belly?!" Some days I definitely feel like Santa Clause, but I've never thought of him inside my belly!
  • Whenever we have meat for dinner Krew always asks what kind of meat it is. When we tell him chicken or beef or pork etc, he always answers with, "Oh it was a mean chicken (or cow, or pig) because we don't shoot nice ones." 
  • Sometimes Jorden will refer to me as "wife". For example, he told Krew, "I want to sit by my wife". Krew doesn't understand him as saying wife and always answers back with, "Mom, is my LIFE!" I guess life and wife do rhyme. But now he is always telling me that I'm his life. It's pretty sweet!
  • When we were packing up our house I showed Krew my wedding dress. He got really excited and said, "Mom will you wear that when we get married?!" So maybe he does think of me as his life and his wife!
  • One night while he was lying in bed he yelled for me and told me he had to tell me a secret. He said, "Mom, there are girls at nursery. When I grow up I will kiss them! But don't tell!" Oh dear! This one worried me! At least he said when he grows up, but I'm thinking like 20 years from now grow up!
  • Krew has an imaginary friend name Linc. Short for Lincoln. He is a four year old boy with grey hair. It's been quite convenient for Krew. When Krew gets in trouble he blames Linc. When Krew gets a piece of candy, he needs an extra one for Linc. But sometimes Linc makes him crash on his bike.
Krew makes our lives so much better! Even in the most stressful of times he can always put a smile on our face!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job and the move to Utah!!! Sounds like a busy and exciting time for your family. I love all the pictures!!! Hope you guys are adjusting well to your new life:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so funny! Thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete