Sunday, November 11, 2012

Growing Belly

I'm always hesitant to post pictures of my pregnancy, I'm just not one of those "glowing" Pregnant women! But after I only took a picture of me two days before I delivered Krew, I felt pretty guilty.  So I started taking pictures of myself to document this pregnancy a little better. I've only taken two pictures so far, but that's better then last pregnancy! This pregnancy has been so different then it was with Krew. I felt like I was showing SO much earlier with this one. 
Here I am at 19 weeks:



And at 29 weeks
In the same shirt, for easy comparison!
Please excuse the bathroom pictures. Jorden wasn't home to take a picture of me!

Some other things that have differed from this pregnancy: my vomiting didn't last quite as long as it did with Krew. Notice I said vomiting. I'm still nauseous a lot! And have to take my antiemetic meds almost everyday! But man oh man it was bad in the first trimester. There was about a week where I couldn't even keep down a sip of water. One day at school my nursing instructor MADE me go in. I was so glad she did because after the liter of fluid they gave me, I felt like a new person!

Other differences this pregnancy.

  • I'm not having the horrific leg cramps in the middle of the night like I did with Krew. Probably because I'm more hydrated this time!
  • I'm not quite as tired this time. Maybe because I don't have a choice having to take care of Krew.
  • I've gained the weight I should have this time. Even though I'm right on according to charts, it's still a hard pill to swallow at every Dr. appointment. I only gained 16 lbs with Krew because of all the vomiting.
  • I am SO much more uncomfortable with this pregnancy! Some days I feel like every part of my body hurts. I hardly felt pregnant with Krew, besides all the vomiting!
  • I have the worst insomnia this time. I often wake up at 3am and never get back to sleep. It's so annoying!
  • I have horrible heart burn this time. That was something I never had with Krew.

When we got our ultrasound done Krew came along for the excitement. When the ultrasound tech told us it was a girl, Krew let out an exaggerated, "Ahhhh! I thought it was a boy!" He was disappointed for about a day but seems to be pretty excited now! We'll see how he feels when she arrives!

Whenever the tech would try to get a profile picture, she kept turning her head and looking at where she was getting pushed on. We have about 20 of this same picture, looking straight at us.


But we finally did get a few profile pictures:
 


 I love how I can see her nose and lips in this one.


3 lines indicating it's a GIRL!

We got two free 3D pictures. (Hoping we'd spend $90 for a full CD)




2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure those 3-D pictures look just like you. It's so hard to believe you're so close to delivery--but probably not for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps What are you talking about? I think you're very glowy!

    ReplyDelete