Today is Krew's 3rd birthday! His Golden birthday! Because of our crazy schedules and life lately we had to celebrate his birthday yesterday. With just Mom and Dad and Grandma and Grandpa. But I don't think he minded celebrating a day early!
We started the day with a pink bath. Krew loves the Crayola bath tablets!
He also got his first real haircut. My haircutting skills are just not up to par!
(Didn't get any pictures though)
Krew has been working on showing how old he is. He finally has it down!
I know it's a big surprise, but Krew wanted a batman cake. He was just a little bit excited about this cake!!
Admiring his cake.
And Blowing out the candles.
Opening his first present!
Most everything he got had to do with Batman, Buzz, or guns. He is ALL boy, and looks pretty cool in his new shades!
He LOVES his new Bat Cave! He has been playing with it nonstop and even slept with it right next to his bed.
For Krew's birthday I had a little interview with him
How old are you today? "THREE!"
What day is your birthday? "May fird (3rd) And I love it!"
What is your favorite food? "Toast"
What is your favorite kind of ice cream? "Nilla. and Batman ice cream"
What is your favorite color? "Brown"
Who is your best friend? "Momma and Dadda and Harvey!"
What is your favorite toy? "Batman toys"
What is your favorite thing to do? "Play with Batman!"
At 3 years old Krew is,
- Completely potty trained. Yay! (Well except at night!)
- Is so, so sweet! He tells Jorden and me daily, "I love you. You're my best friend!"
- Talks a lot! And we love it! His mouth is almost always going and it is usually hilarious what comes out of his mouth. Yet he is so shy in front of people he doesn't know.
- Still a very picky eater. (Which is probably why toast is his favorite food!)
- Loves to go to Grandma and Grandpa's house. He asks me almost everyday is he can go visit them.
- Loves to talk on the phone. If I'm on the phone, Krew wants to talk to them. Even if it's the insurance company or someone else who isn't very exciting.
- Is such a good helper. He always wants to help me cook or clean. I hope this trait stays with him!
- Wants a new toy EVERY time we go to the store. It usually ends in screaming and tears until I have a talk with him in the car. We are working on this!!
- Loves reading books. One is never enough!
- Sleeps really good! Once he is asleep he is out for the night! He still usually takes a 2-3 hour nap during the day. (A perfect time for me to study!)
We love Krew to pieces! He is so sweet and understanding with our crazy schedules. We couldn't ask for a more perfect little boy!
Happy Birthday Krew!!
I bet you're surprised that we sent Batman stuff, too. Krew has grown up so much this year. He's a stud!
ReplyDelete