Monday, April 16, 2012

Our Little Helper

I LOVE when it is finally warm enough for the first mow of the year. Jorden didn't waste any time and did all the yard work that he could last week. Krew has a love-hate relationship with the lawnmower. Last year at the beginning of the summer Krew loved the lawn mower and followed Jorden with his own little lawn mower, then all the sudden one week he was terrified of it. It was weird. Luckily when we pulled it out this year Krew ran right outside with Jorden and didn't hesitate to help out. In fact he didn't even want to use his lawn mower. He wanted to use the "big one"! At first it started with Krew "helping" push.

Before long Jorden let go and let Krew take control.


At first Krew was a little, shocked, nervous, scared but more then anything excited!



The only problem is he can't turn it on his own quite yet. Don't worry Dad came to the rescue. But just long enough to turn the corner. Then Krew wanted on his own again.




I could get used to this! What a great little helper! The rest of the day Krew would just stare out the window to admire his work. Krew would tell us constantly, "Look at the grass! Yep! I did that! Allll by myself!" It was so cute to see how proud he was of his work!

3 comments:

  1. Does he wash windows? If so, when are you coming to California?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, if only you could battle that and give it back to Krew when he is fifteen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Brinlee is like that when she is his age! Knew is so stinkin cute! He looks so handsome in his Sunday outfit for Easter I love it! He looks like a little missionary

    ReplyDelete