The day after Christmas the Backmans had a cook off. It was couples against couples. (Except Chet, who held his own solo!) We each had the same ingredients and had to make an appetizer, a main course, and a dessert. It was a lot of fun. But I don't think I've ever seen such a messy kitchen by the end of it! But we did have it sparkling clean in no time!
Our family of cooks :)
Chet, who didn't have a womanly influence, did really well!
Lacie giving Eric a good luck kiss :)
Did you even have to ask who won?!
Just kidding. We only won by the hair on our chin! But a win is a win! All that watching of Iron Chef America paid off!


I am totally going to steal this idea next time we are all together!
ReplyDeleteSad that Chet was all alone! Congrats on the win though!!!!
ReplyDelete