I have a four week break in between my semesters and we have enjoyed every minute of it! I'm really not looking forward to starting school again on Monday :(
One of the things I took on in the last 4 weeks was getting a chair for Krew's room. Krew loves to read and I just wanted a chair for him to do it in!
This corner of his bedroom was looking really empty.
So we went to the DI and found this little number.
It's definitely not the cutest chair I've ever seen. So I took Krew to the fabric store to pick out some fabric. I thought for sure he would pick out fabric with football or batman on it. But no, he was adamant on all blue and soft fabric! So here is the finished product!
Since it was still pretty plain I got a K embroidered on it.
It was soooo much more work then I thought it would be, but Krew seems to love it!
What else have we been up to?
Krew has been playing with his Christmas toys nonstop!
It's a guarantee that if it's an automobile, Krew will love it!
This Mator-wagon rarely leaves his side!
Even at night!
He also loves to race his cars into the air from off his bed
Krew hanging out with Dad.
My parents were in town this week to drop my sister off at BYU-I. It was so good to see them and Krew loved every minute with Grandma, Grandpa, aunt Megan and the Pearsons!
And of course we had to stop for some frozen yogurt!
(Krew needed a nap so he and Jorden missed out).







The chair is fabulous--I want one! It was fun to spend some time with you.
ReplyDelete