We had such a great Christmas this year! We started it on Christmas Eve with our ugly sweater party. Apparently everyone in town was also having an ugly sweater party too because we couldn't find ugly sweaters anywhere. Jorden and I decided to make our own :) And yes they were probably the ugliest!
I know everyone is jealous of our beautiful sweaters, especially of Jorden's homemade tie!
We even made Krew an ugly turtleneck. The problem is he wanted to wear it the rest of the week. I had to secretly throw it away when he was sleeping!
Later that night we played "fuzzy bunny". I was throwing up all day the day before (from food poisoning) so I opted out of this game. But it was fun watching everyone else shove as many marshmallows into their mouth as they could!
Chet loading it in!
Krew was just astonished that everyone was wasting all those yummy marshmallows!
Jorden's turn!
Celebrating when he beat Chet.
But little did he know his Dad would shatter both him and Chet's limit! Brad beat them even though Jorden was taunting him the whole time!
Suanne and Lacie's turn!
After everyone's sugar high we did a little dancing on the Kinect! Nothing is funnier then watching three grown men dance to Britney Spear's "Baby One More Time" These boys can move!
But not like their parents can! These two have some serious rhythm!
Thank goodness no one thought to pull the camera out when Lacie and I were dancing. We were a little out of control!
Christmas Morning
Krew was so fun this year! He asked about Santa almost everyday!
Walking out to see what Santa left him.
Opening his stocking.
Krew loved this race track from Grandma and Grandpa Jones.
But someone wanted to steal Krew's clothes for himself!
Jorden showing Krew how to use his new light saber!
Krew hanging out with all his new toys.
After we opened presents we rushed to sacrament meeting, where there was a wonderful Christmas program. Then we went to Jorden's parents' house where we were able to Skype with Jorden's brother, Blake who is serving in Houston, Texas. It was so fun to see and talk to him this year! What a perfect way to celebrate Christmas!
Afterwards, Grandma and Grandpa Backman surprised Krew with this Mator wagon! He has been pulling this around with him everywhere! Cars was definitely the theme for Krew's Christmas this year! And he wouldn't have it any other way!
We were so spoiled this Christmas! We even got a new camera that we (especially me) have been wanting for years!
Can't wait to start taking pictures!!









It looks like a fun Christmas! Jorden, maybe if you're nice, Krew will let you borrow his Cabela shirt. Don't forget that in a few years he will be wanting to borrow the car keys...
ReplyDeleteps I'm very offended to see those adorable sweaters in an ugly sweater competition. Dad and I have nearly all of them in our closet.
ReplyDelete