Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rexburg Rapids

It has been pretty hot the last couple of weeks, especially with no a.c! So Krew and I went out to get a little pool for the backyard.
He loved cooling off in it, and loved to show me that water does in fact come out of the hose.


But Krew needed a little more. So we headed up to Rexburg Rapids with the Pearsons and Megan.
Brinlee preferred to sleep in her comfy car seat instead of swimming.


But Krew immediately grabbed Uncle McKay to go check out the pool.



The people in the very front of the line is Me with Krew and Megan. We waited in line for about 20 minutes.
Right as I stepped into the slide with Krew the life guard said, "Nope! He's too little"
I said, "Well I can hold him on my lap."
"Nope. No double ridding."
Could he not have told me that 20 minutes ago?! Or at least put a sign up at the bottom of the slide? Krew was really disappointed and the whole walk down the stairs Krew kept saying, "I sorry Momma."
Me: "No I'm sorry you didn't get to go down."
Krew: "I sorry too!"
It was pretty sad.

But we didn't let that ruin our fun. We watch McKay go down :)


And we went tubing down the lazy river.
Megan is either hitch-hiking or telling Ashley how far behind Krew and I are.

Krew loved riding the tube but hated when our tube went under the waterfall and water got in his eyes.


Krew sandwich!


Ashley & McKay going down the lazy river.


Ashley, Jessica, Megan


Megan and I were playing with Krew in the wading pool when I turned to Megan and said, "Do you smell that?" I checked Krew. Thank goodness it wasn't him. about a minute later all the life guards blew their whistles and had everyone get out of the pool. I guess someone didn't quite make it to the bathroom in time.


About 15 minutes later we were able to go back in. Krew loved the little water fountains.



except when it got in his eyes!


He also loved this miniature water slide, meant for 4-8 years old.
He only went down it half a million times!



What Krew didn't love was when this bucket got too full and spilled over.

Two beach babes!
Megan, come back soon! Krew misses you!


We had so much fun. But we really wore Krew out. Not long after we got home Krew fell asleep with his favorite truck and favorite blankey.

No comments:

Post a Comment