Look in the car.
Krew's car that is.
Isn't he smart?! Actually sticking them into the ignition!
This little stinker has been obsessed with my keys lately! He cries for them all day long! If I happen to leave them in reach of Krew's little hands it doesn't take long to lose them. Leaving me panicked for several minutes, hours, or longer.
I was talking about this with my Mom today when she gave me the best idea ever. Go to Wal-Mart and get him his own set of keys. 'Cause lets face it, toy keys just won't do!
I got Krew his own set of keys that include a key to our Honda (that we don't own anymore). I also found a Toy Story key at Wal-mart. And yes it's a real key that they will cut for you!
Now both Krew and I are happy to have our own keys. Krew has been walking around with them all day saying, "I'm a big boy!" He even took his nap with them in hand!


Now, remember, if Krew sticks himself in the eye with those keys, I had nothing to do with it!
ReplyDelete