For some reason Krew was such a stinker last week when it came to bedtime. I think he has finally realized that Jorden & I stay up past his bedtime and that upsets him. The other night when we put Krew into his crib he started yelling, "Mommy! Mommy!" after about a half an hour of crying I went in and told him he needed to act like a big boy and go to bed. He got mad at me and then started yelling, "Daddy! Daddy!" It was getting late by this time so Jorden went in and told Krew to lay down and go to sleep. Krew was now mad at both Jorden and me. We thought maybe he would finally give up and go to bed, when suddenly we hear, "Harvey help me! Harvey help me!" (Harvey is the name of our dog) Even though Jorden and I were pretty frustrated we couldn't help but laugh! He has been much better this week with going right to sleep, hopefully it continues!!
Lately Krew has been obsessed with Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story. He carries Buzz around everywhere!
He loves to push his buttons,
and make him fly.
He just plain loves Buzz!
Love this cheesy smile :)
Yesterday Krew had his 2 year old check up. The nurse brought us back to a room. When she was leaving she said, "Bye Krew!" Krew shyly said bye but as soon as she shut the door Krew turned to me and said, "No mommy, I Buzz, I Buzz!" Apparently Krew wants to be called Buzz now, not Krew!
Here are Krew's stats:
Height: 35 3/4 inches 84%
Weight: 26.6 lbs 33%
Head circumference: 49 cm (19.3 in)
Still slightly on the tall, skinny side!
Pretty funny, Krew! (Oops, I mean Buzz!) But somehow I don't think Harvey is going to be very good at getting you out of bed!
ReplyDelete