(FYI: I've added 2 new posts and they are loaded with pictures!)
Lacie and Eric were in town from Provo for New Year's Eve and we had a big bash at the Backman's house!Ready to PARTY!

Krew was obsessed with the balloons! It kept him entertained all night!
OK for anyone looking for some serious entertainment play "Minute To Win It" It's on TV but we played it NYE night. It was the funniest thing in the world! We played games like look at the ceiling, put a cookie on your forehead and try and get the cookie in your mouth without using your hands, just your face muscles. We played about 6 of the games you see on TV. This is a picture of Jorden. This game you had 12 chocolate candies in a Kleenex box strapped to your back. You have to get all 12 pieces out without using your hands and without letting your feet come off the ground. Just shake what your Mama gave you! You can tell Jorden could really shake it cause the picture is so blurry...oh how I wish I got this on video!! I don't think we have ever laughed so hard!
OK for anyone looking for some serious entertainment play "Minute To Win It" It's on TV but we played it NYE night. It was the funniest thing in the world! We played games like look at the ceiling, put a cookie on your forehead and try and get the cookie in your mouth without using your hands, just your face muscles. We played about 6 of the games you see on TV. This is a picture of Jorden. This game you had 12 chocolate candies in a Kleenex box strapped to your back. You have to get all 12 pieces out without using your hands and without letting your feet come off the ground. Just shake what your Mama gave you! You can tell Jorden could really shake it cause the picture is so blurry...oh how I wish I got this on video!! I don't think we have ever laughed so hard!

Krew made it until 10:30 New Year's Eve night. That is much later than we wanted him to stay up, but he just didn't want to miss the party. Ruby didn't make it long either :)
I'm wishing you had a video of Jorden, too!
ReplyDeleteJorden, that hat + hat look is so stylin'. Hang on to that one.
ReplyDeleteLooks like so much fun!! Okay we played that minute to win it game too and it was the funniest dang thing ever!! I'm so glad you guys had a good Christmas. We need to get together soon.
ReplyDelete