Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween 2010

Eric & Lacie were in town visiting for Halloween so on Saturday Jorden's parents had a Halloween party. They decorated the garage with black tarps and the scariest decorations. I didn't get any pictures :( but trust me it was amazing! We ate dinner in there; well Krew didn't. He was way too amazed by all the scary things. We are just glad he stayed in there with us!

Our beautiful Family! Jorden was a vampire and I was a devil. (Fits me well I know!)




You can't really tell from the picture but I have a bloody neck. Krew kept saying, "Ouchy! Ouchy!" Ouchy is right!

Thanks Brad and Suanne for such a fun night!

2 comments:

  1. I got pictures! I will give them to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh good! Yeah I will need to get those from you sometime so I can post them!!

    ReplyDelete