Thursday, November 4, 2010

Our Big Helper

There is no doubt about it when I'm at school and Grandma or Grandpa watch Krew, they put him to work! Or wait, does he put them to work? That's probably it!
Last month Krew was "helping" Grandpa mow the lawn. Grandpa said Krew pushed it for the entire lawn! Looks like I'll have a good little lawn mower in a couple of years!




Here is Krew last week raking the leaves, or unraking the pile that was already made!





Aunt Lacie with Krew.



Krew helping Grandma clean under the sink. Wow what a good helper!



Taking a break from all that hard work!

Here is Krew mowing our lawn just today. This lawn mower was given to Krew from Great Grandma Backman and Krew LOVES it. Even in November. He will probably still be mowing the lawn (or snow) next month with this.

3 comments:

  1. Krew, my lawn needs mowing. My kitchen needs cleaning. My leaves need raking. It's time for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO cute! Drake LOVES mowing the lawn too. I think they would get along great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I love all the pictures!! Krew was one adorable little doggie!! And I have to compliment you and Jorden on your costumes as well. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete