Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trunk or Treat

On Friday October 29th we took Krew to the tri-ward trunk or treat. Krew was a little nervous by all of the people dressed in weird costumes (including Grandpa & Grandma Backman!) But he warmed up quickly, especially once he realized people were giving him candy!

The cutest St. Bernard ever!


Here is Grandma & Grandpa Backman making scones. Grandpa was a witch and Grandma was his little black cat. I wish I got a close up of Grandpa. He was seriously scary! So of course Krew wouldn't go near him. He didn't even want Grandpa to look at him!





Off they go!

1 comment:

  1. JESSICA!!! I love Krew, I can hardly look at his pictures because I already miss him! He is SO cute! I had tons of fun seeing you guys for Halloween! I can't wait to shop til we drop when you come for Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete