Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rigby Lake

Last week Krew and I went to Rigby Lake with our good friends Whitney and Quinton. We Had so much fun and the boys loved it! I am so glad I plastered Krew in sunscreen because I decided not to put any on myself. I am now paying for it! My back and shoulders are so sunburned. I think this is probably the worst sunburn I have ever had! 

These two boys are so cute! Some lady even asked if they were twins! They do have the same blond hair, red swimming trunks, and about the same height. But I think what really makes them look like twins is their adorable figures! Those bellies are too cute!

"Quinton, What's so funny?"

They loved filling up their buckets with sand.

Before long, Krew loved the water and sat right down. He loved splashing the water with the shovel.


Quinton

3 comments:

  1. Those boys are key-ute! I love how Krew is envying Quinton's belly in that first picture. Hope your sunburn is getting better, and next time mind your mom--use your sunscreen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so fun!! We need to do it again. I'm with your mom, I love the picture of Krew checking out Quinton's sweet belly. Too funny. Those two are so cute together. Thanks for coming with us. And I'm so sorry about the sunburn. I should have forced that sunscreen on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy just gets cuter and cuter! I love little ones with bellies! We went white water rafting and I put sunscreen on everywhere but my legs, and oh my!! I had a miserable sunburn! Hopefully after yours hurts, itches, and flakes off, you will have a nice tan! :)

    ReplyDelete