On Wednesday August 4th I took Krew in for his 15 month check up and immunizations. When I got there I realized that we had completely missed his 12 month check up. It was during the time we were moving from Pocatello to Idaho Falls and it completely slipped my mind. So I had a choice, I could do his 12 month shots now and come back later for his 15 month shots, or I could do them all now and get them over with. Well I decided to do it all now and get it over with, but that also meant he got 6 shots :) I hate that look he gives me when I lay him on the table and he is smiling at me, then all the sudden he gets poked and he looks at me like," How could you let him do this to me?!" Poor Krew :( But I am glad I don't have to drag him back in a couple of months for more shots!
Here are his stats:
Height: 32 inches 78%
Weight: 21 lbs 3 oz 9%
Head circumference: 47.5 (he didn't tell me a %)
So I have a tall skinny kid. It doesn't surprise me, Krew is SO picky and hardly eats anything. Hopefully this won't last. Judging how both his parents LOVE food I'm sure this is only a stage!
I have a picky eater too. I'm sure they will outgrow it. Food is just too good not to LOVE!
ReplyDeleteI saw that little Krew belly in the pictures from Rigby. Are you SURE Krew is only 21 lbs?
ReplyDeleteOh shots are the worst. Poor Krew!! I just took Quinton to his wellness check-up and he was only 23.9lbs. Krew is quickly catching up to him.
ReplyDelete