A couple of weeks ago Jorden called me while I was at work and said Krew had a fever and was acting really sick. I was able to get off work early. We took Krew into Redicare and waited for a good 2 hours for the Nurse Practitioner to see us. When she examined Krew she said he had 2 really bad ear infections and had a temp of 103.6. She prescribed an amoxicillin for his ear infection. We went on our way and had some REALLY LONG nights for the next few night (literally 2 hours of sleep one night) A couple of days after he started taking amoxicillin we noticed a bad rash starting on his arms and legs. Well we found out that Krew is allergic. The rash turned into big blisters :( Poor Krew was miserable! Just when he started breaking out into blisters I started getting a fever and throwing up. There is NOTHING worse than taking care of a sick baby when you are sick!! And to top it off, it was finals week for me. I hope we never have a week like that again!!
Poor Krew :(

After Krew (and I) were feeling better, it was like a whole new baby! Full of energy and nonstop movement again! Here he is a few days later helping Dad mow the lawn. Every time Jorden mows the lawn Krew yells at him so he can help!

We have had some really hot days here in Idaho Falls! And with no air conditioning we have to go outside to play in the sprinkler to cool off. Krew LOVES the water! Well when he's in charge of it. If anyone besides himself, gets him wet he gets really nervous.
So Krew has a cute (but weird) new smile. Every time I pull the camera out and say, "Smile" this is the look he gives.
This is why we play with the sprinkler in the backyard and not the frontyard :)
Oh, cute little Krew the plumber! I'm glad everyone is finally feeling better again.
ReplyDelete