Friday, May 28, 2010
EGGcellent Behavior
Last week when I was at work, Krew went to Sam's Club with Jorden and Grandma and Grandpa Backman. I guess Krew was being especially vocal this trip, yelling, "DAAAAAD!" anytime Jorden, Grandpa or Grandma would walk away from the cart (Krew's favorite word is DAD and calls just about everyone that) then start laughing when they would turn around to look at him. He was also being very friendly and waving at every customer that would walk by. The cart starting filling up (You can't go to Sam's or Costco and walk out with only a few items!) Jorden, Grandma and Grandpa had their backs turned, grabbing a few things off the shelf when they heard a SPLAT! They turned around to see an egg on the ground and another egg in Krew's hand, ready to throw. I guess Krew will do anything to be the center of attention! I think we have all learned that the eggs do not go on top, or within reach of Krew's little hands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh dear. I've heard about those hoodlums that egg things:)
ReplyDeleteCute story! Man I need to come visit without scary uncle McKay around to make Krew cry or something so that I can get him to warm up and talk to me!
ReplyDeletelol! You better watch him when he's a teenager ;) It's funny...sometimes I go to Costco just to get one or two things and I end up wandering around trying to find something I need to buy because I feel like people would give me funny looks if I went all the way to Costco just for peppers or something ;)
ReplyDelete