The past couple of days we have been working hard to get moved up to Idaho Falls. Krew was a big help! As you can tell he was packing my shoes for me.Bath Time!
Krew loves the tub! But he will definitely let you know when he is ready to get out!
It's hard to look at this picture and not laugh!Krew has been walking around furniture for weeks now but was never brave enough to walk more than a step or two without holding on to something. Yesterday (May 27th) I was talking on the phone with Jorden and Krew walked about 10 steps to me. I was in shock! Now he LOVES to walk and walks all over the place. I can't believe how two days ago he wasn't walking at all and now he looks like he's been walking for weeks.
Wow! Look at him go. I have a feeling he is going to be running all over the place here really soon.
ReplyDeleteYeah! Walking is good, it means you can stop carrying.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness!! He is walking so good!! I love the bath pictures. He is so Cute!!
ReplyDeleteWow! Check him out! He is so big! I can't believe how well he walks! That is awesome. Now that he is moving faster, just means you will need to move faster to catch up :)
ReplyDeleteHe is getting so big! and I love that picture of him in the bath tub! It makes me laugh too. He is pretty darn cute.
ReplyDeleteJessica...what a cutie you have on your hands! I can't believe how big he is. I think last time I saw him was at my baby shower 11 months ago:)
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you are moving to I.F. You probably already knew but Lisa and Cory are there now, they just bought a house. We are going to have to have a big get together soon:)
Cute! I can't believe how big he's getting! We need to catch up!! What else is going on in your life? :)
ReplyDelete