We had a small family birthday pary for Krew this last weekend, and Krew enjoyed every minute of it!
I was planning on making a cake but between work, school, and working on our new house I just ran out of time. Albertson's gave us the round cake for free, so we let Krew have it all to himself!
Party supplies ready!
A little taste at first...
Yeah this is pretty good!
No! This is REALLY good!
Goin to town! Krew was an absolute mess! His favorite part was the frosting but probably because it was bright blue. His diapers proved how much blue frosting he ate!
He really improved at opening presents since Christmas, we hardly had to help him at all. Krew's favorite toy was a Disney Firetruck from Mom and Dad. He rides on it, and it has a siren and plays music. He loved it so much we could not take him away from it to put him to bed!On Thursday May 7th Jorden's little brother Blake received his mission call. He is called to the Houston, Texas East Mission.

My Mother-in-law was so excited to finally have a son stay in the states, so she can send packages more easily. (Jorden served in Uganda, Kampala. And Jorden's younger brother Chet is currently serving in Barranquilla, Colombia) And Blake was excited to be speaking English. We are all so excited for Blake and we know he'll do great!

Happy Birthday Krew!! I can't believe he is already one. Those pictures of him eating his cake are so funny!! Love it!! And congrats to Blake on the mission call and to you guys for buying a new house. YAY!! So excited you are going to be living in I.F. If you need any help moving let us know. I would love to watch Krew then the big move happens.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday! Where are you moving to?
ReplyDeleteKrew looks so cute eating his cake. Wish we could have been there!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Krew is already a year old! Where does the time go? He is so stinkin cute- I love watching as they decided if they want to dive into their cake and then loving it after they do!
ReplyDelete