Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter Weekend

Easter weekend was so much fun! My Mom and Dad and sister Megan came down from Billings, MT so my Dad could install a new dishwasher for me! It turned out to be quite a bit of work so a big THANK YOU to my parents! My hands aren't dried out all the time anymore from washing dishes by hand and I hardly ever have a dirty dish in the sink. I have the best parents in the world! I just hope this helps us sell our house!
The before:
During:

My new dishwasher!
After:



My parents spoiled Krew with this cute Easter outfit. I can't wait for him to wear it!

My parents left on Sunday morning. So Jorden, Krew and I went up to Grandma and Grandpa Backman's house to celebrate Easter and to watch conference. Of course Krew got spoiled again.
Checking out his Easter basket.

In his Easter basket, Krew got this foam football. Jorden taught him how to throw it. Now Krew throws everything! Almost any toy we give him, he throws it like it's his football. He can't get enough of it. Another thing Krew can't get enough of is kisses. Yep, open mouth and everything! Yeah this picture is a little weird, but oh so sweet!

I love my little Krew!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That kissing picture isn't weird. What would be weird is if someone kissed the dog. Thank goodness THAT never happens!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dish washer looks great! We used to not have one, and now that we do, I could never go back! :) It was so good to see you the other day! We need to run into each other more often:)

    ReplyDelete