Krew has been pulling himself up to a stand for a couple of weeks now, and now he can't stop! He will pull himself up to anything and everything. He has even started to get brave and let go for a few seconds to move from couch to table, or table to me.
Krew's curiosity has also grown. He loves to open up drawers and pull out whatever he can. We have a drawer that is off its tracks so he can easily get inside! He seems to always grab the rolling pin, probably the heaviest item in there. Looks like I need to child-proof my drawers!

I love Krew's big blue eyes!
Here is Krew's face after I pull him away from the drawer. If you look closely you can see a tear below his right eye. This boy is having a very grumpy day, due to the lack of sleep for the last couple of nights. He has been waking up about every 2 hours. I used to let him fuss for a little bit because sometimes he would fall back asleep on his own. But now that he has learned to stand, he does it every time he even slightly wakes up. Then he cries more because he hasn't learned to sit back down on his own. Not to mention that when he stands up he wakes himself up completely, making it much harder to fall back asleep. I wish there was a sleeping pill that I could safely give him! We have only had two full night's sleep in 8 1/2 months! But guess what? He is completely worth it!!!
Oh boy, I know how you feel. Drake woke up every 2-3 hours until he was 13 months old. Then one day he just decided to sleep through the night, or only wake up once or twice. It is so hard, but soooo worth it!! Good luck. I have NO advise because nothing worked for me! haha
ReplyDeleteIsn't it so fun once they start figuring out how to open and empty drawers!! Quinton is the king of running around the house and taking everything out of every drawer he can find. I can't believe that Krew is already standing. What a big boy!! Sorry about the sleeping issue. That is so hard. Hang in there!!
ReplyDelete