Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Looking Grown Up




I bought Krew his first pair of jeans for Christmas and I can't believe how old he looks in them! Our little baby is growing up! In fact this morning I was in our bedroom and heard Krew start to fuss, so I went into his room and there he was standing in his crib all by himself! He had pulled himself up to a stand a couple of times but I've been there to guide him. I guess walking is just around the corner!


Sometimes Krew can fall asleep anywhere at anytime! Yesterday Krew was sitting, playing with some toys in his crib. He sort of lost his balance and fell over, but instead of getting back up he decided to stay where he was and take a nap. He didn't move at all. He didn't even let go of the ball in his hand!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas!! Krew is so Cute!! I need to see that little guy soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the story about him falling over and falling asleep. So funny! I laughed.
    I love little kids in jeans. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jorden and Jessica... your little guy is so cute and looks so much like the both of you! I am so glad to see you had a good christmas, Im sure christmas is so much more fun with a little guy there!

    ReplyDelete