Krew had a well baby check up on February 3. Here are his stats.
Weight: 19 lbs 3 oz 30%
Height: 29.2 inches 75%
Head circumference: 18 inches 50%
Krew is SUPER busy, and loves to get into everything! He can quickly crawl across the room in no time at all. He has been pulling himself up to a stand for quite some time and can now cruise along the furniture. He even pulled himself up to a stand with just his hands on the wall this morning. (He usually needs something to hold onto, to pull himself up). Krew still does not sleep through the night! He usually wakes up between 2 and 3 times a night. He has two teeth completely in. The two bottom middle ones. And his front left tooth is almost in. I can't believe how fast he is growing and developing! Jorden and I can never get enough of him! (Well unless it's 3 in the morning!)
This is how Krew sleeps every night. No matter how we lay him or how tight we tuck him, he manages to wiggle out of the covers and crawls to the top corner of his bed with his bum straight in the air. His knees are always bright red in the morning from being on them all night. Jorden and I always get a good laugh as we watch him on the baby monitor.

Wow, he's as big as Makayla! He has the cutest smile! Grandma J
ReplyDeleteHoly cow he is getting so big. I can't believe how time flies! He looks like he is thinning out a little and getting taller. I personally see both of you in him. I know you probably don't think so, but I do.
ReplyDeleteI love that he sleeps that way! so cute. Derrik and I went to his parents/your ward last week and they released you from your calling.. did you guys move? I know there was a for sale sign up, Kathy said she thought Idaho Falls? Ha.... I promise we aren't stalking you! Kinda sounds that way though:)Hope everything is going well for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat a CUTIE!! He is getting so big too! So is this true about you guys moving back to I.F. I sure hope so. That would be so FUN!!
ReplyDelete