Thursday, October 13, 2016

Henry's Lake 2015

Every Memorial Day weekend, Jorden and Krew go fishing at Henry's Lake in Idaho with Jorden's dad and brothers. Krew so looks forward to it every year.

Krew snagging a big one!

Krew in his element. I don't think there's anything else in the world that Krew enjoys more than fishing.

Despite the cold weather, Krew was happy all day!

It was a successful day!
Krew, Jorden, Blake, Chet

After the guys went fishing, Jorden and I had the chance to visit our good friends the Halls.
 Quinton holding Zane, Krew, Myla, Liam.

Krew and Quentin were good buddies when we lived in Idaho Falls. I love that they can pick up right where they left off every time we visit. I also love watching our families grow.


We got back to Grandma and Grandpa's and Jorden discovered a new look.
Myla thought the look, looked better on her.


Every time we go to Jorden's parents', Myla begs Grandma to show her the fun games on her iPad. Myla was being pulled between the iPad and sleep. Sleep ultimately won.


The next day it was time to head home. Harvey included (in the middle).
Until next time Idaho!

1 comment: