Saturday, August 20, 2016

Payson Temple Open House

The Payson, Utah temple open house was May 2015 and my parents decided to come down for it. I'm so glad they did. And so were Krew and Myla!

The temple is absolutely beautiful and I'm so glad we were able to go through.
Playing in the fountains outside.

I just knew Myla was going to go headfirst into the water. She was so annoyed that I kept hanging onto her. Luckily we all left dry!

David and Megan were able to join us and it was so good to see them!

Love these parents of mine, and I'm so grateful that we are a family forever! They set the example for me,

to have my forever family too. :)








3 comments:

  1. Wonderful memories! I too am still amazed Myla went home dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so glad you are catching up on your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So many cute pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I am so glad you are catching up on your blog! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. So many cute pictures. Love it!

    ReplyDelete