Saturday, November 21, 2015

October 2014 Happenings

We have a pretty incredible park by our house that Krew and Myla love going to. 

Myla lives for the swing! I love the pure joy on her face.

She has always been pretty fearless when it comes to the playground. Until this slide ruined that for her. It has a big drop at the end and she fell to the ground one time and hasn't really wanted to go down any slide since.


This geometric climbing thingamajig gives me a panic attack. It goes so high into the air. But I would have absolutely loved this as a kid, just like Krew does.

Myla playing Peek-a-boo under the covers.

Costco has these ridiculously huge bears. Of course Krew and Myla put them on their Christmas list.

Later that day, getting a piggy back ride from Dad. This is their favorite pastime!
 This pictures makes me laugh every time. Jordan went forward, then Krew went forward, then Myla went forward right into Krew's....ya

A day a Scheel's. The kids are entertained here all day!
 Krew loves to get his picture taken with the big moose.

Krew in his Sunday best.
A few days before this, Krew hit his front tooth on a rocking horse at Grandma and Grandpa Backman's house. It turned his tooth black for about a month but luckily it turned back to normal.
He is so handsome!
 My beautiful Myla.
 She is suddenly looking so grown up!

 I love my Myla,
and my Krew!



1 comment:

  1. I can't believe you didn't buy those bears for your kids! I wonder if Gma and Gpa can still pick them up....

    ReplyDelete