Last year my phone was on the fritz and couldn't take a non-blurry picture. Sorry for all the poor quality pictures below :(
We started our Halloween celebrations with some pumpkin carving! The kids have a love/hate relationship with it. They love the finished product but will hardly get their hands dirty.
Especially Myla. She wouldn't even touch the pumpkin.
Krew hard at work with his creation.
with Dad's help.
Myla just wanted to color on hers.
Their finished products. Krew did the face and Myla did the spider.
The next day, Krew dressed up at school. They can't wear masks at school so we painted his face.
He was so spooky!
At the school they have a Halloween parade so parents can come and see all the costumes. Myla waited patiently.
And cutely...
at first, at least!
Until we spotted Krew the Skeleton.
The Cat and The Hat is Krew's Kindergarten teacher, Ms. Glover.
We had a very pleasant surprise when some of the Bassetts were making a visit to Utah during the week of Halloween. My kids could not have been more excited to have trick-or-treating buddies.
Runaway Myla witch!
The kids digging through a bowl.
This was towards the end of the night and Myla kept tripping on her costume. She finally had enough and handed her costume over to me.
Let the trading begin!
Chase and Caden slept on the floor in Krew's room. They were having such a good time. I haven't heard Krew laugh that hard, ever! In fact, he was laughing so hard he threw up all the candy the ate. Hopefully he ate all the gross candy first!
The next day, we went to a BYU basketball game. It was actually the first BYU basketball game I had been to. It was so fun! The kids especially had a blast.
While Myla and Ava were looking cute,
The boys were trying their darnedest to get on the jumbo screen.
They were dancing their hearts out. Sadly, they never made it on the big screen. But it was worth a try!
During half-time the kids ran around to let out some energy.
The boys had a wrestling match,
Until Ken had to break them up.
Ava is a pro scarer!
Just ask Myla!
We had so much fun, Bassetts! It makes me sad we don't live closer.
Happy Halloween!

That is one scary skeleton! You need to make Halloween a cousin's day every year.
ReplyDeleteJessica I am loving all of these blog updates!! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteKrew's face paint is amazing!! I TOTALLY agree....I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDeleteKrew's face paint is amazing!! I TOTALLY agree....I wish we lived closer.
ReplyDelete