Monday, November 9, 2015

Animals!

In September 2014 we went to the Utah State Fair with Blake and Megan. 
Krew wanted to take this calf home. Sorry Krew, I'm so tempted but I think it's a no this time.


He also loved this Reindeer and was so sure it was Santa's. He recognized it from last Christmas.

A few days later we went to Farmland at Thanksgiving Point with Lacie and Lindley
 Such cute little girls! They are exactly 5 months apart.


Trying to get this huge horse's attention.

Checking out the little houses. 


 I think we'll leave you kids in there for a while!

Their favorite part is the pony rides. Krew picked the biggest horse

and Myla picked the smallest.

This girl has no fear. She was also giving him hugs. It was so sweet.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of the two girls in the window is so sweet! I can't believe you didn't get Krew a cow.

    ReplyDelete