At the end of July the Jones family headed up to Red Lodge, MT for a family reunion.
We had so much fun. It is something we look forward to every year!
Myla relaxin' on the porch with Ava and McKayla.
One of the best things about reunions is all the good food.
Myla loved all the food,
and Krew loved being with all his cousins.
(Chase, Caden, and Krew)
We took some family pictures on the back porch of the cabin.
I love this family of mine.
Even if we are crazy.
Myla, Krew, Chase, Brinlee, Hailey, Jordan holding Nora, Kailyn holding Koen, Caden holding Hannah, Mckayla, and Ava
13 Grandchildren.
It's so fun watching this family grow.
After pictures, we headed to the fire pit.
My Mom's birthday was just a few days after our reunion. When I asked her how old she was turning she told me 26. So 26 it was! You don't look a day past that Mom!
Once it was getting dark Grandpa pulled out the sparklers.
While we were there we stopped by the Red Lodge County Fair and checked out the animals.
And of course the pig races.
The kids absolutely loved the pig races. They would pick their favorite one and cheer as loud as they could for them.
Brinlee, Hailey, Krew, McKayla, Myla, and Jorden and me in the background
Ashley was nice enough to take our family pictures. I am so happy with them!
Warning: PDA
Jorden fixed that for you :)
I can't remember what Jorden said, but I remember he said something really funny. He always makes me laugh. I love him.
You know how reunions are, there is so much fun going on that kids miss their naps and go to bed way past their bedtime. Each day they become more and more tired. Myla was fighting so hard the whole time to stay awake.
until slowly,
she was out.
Nothing could wake her up!
After our reunion in Red Lodge, we all headed to Billings to see Hailey be baptized.
So proud of you Hailey!











So fun to see all of those family reunion pictures again! I don't think I've seen the pictures Ashley took. I look little Myla, unable to keep her peepers on. Too cute.
ReplyDeleteCan't stop laughing at myla falling asleep in your family pics hahah!
ReplyDeleteLove it! I haven't seen all the pictures Ashley took either, so cute even if Myla was falling asleep! Haha
ReplyDelete