It is such a blessing that Krew and Myla get along so well. They love each other so much. But I am never happy when Krew wakes up Myla because, "I just want to play with her". He was caught red-handed on the baby monitor.
Yep Krew, you're in trouble!
One day I saw a ghost in our living room. It was really scary!
At that same time I couldn't find Myla, so I have my suspicions.
Best buddies.
Krew had his first filling done, not because of poor hygiene but because he got his tooth chipped at his second cousin's house.
He did really good at the dentist. The gas probably had a lot to do with it!
It was such an awkward chip. It was on his back molar and unfortunately the filling probably won't hold and will have to be a silver cap down the road.
One of my favorite sights. The kids will not go to bed without reading a book first. I love when Jorden takes a turn reading to them, it melts my heart. He's also a lot more animated than I am, so the kids probably prefer him over their boring Mom.







Those first two pictures make me laugh out loud! I love the reading one, too.
ReplyDelete