Monday, June 9, 2014

Well Child Check Ups

Krew had his pre-kindergarten check up (I can't believe we are at this point). For his vision test he wore this cool pirate's hate and eye patch. He was on the boarder of needing glasses so we will reevaluate once he starts kindergarten.

Both the kids had immunizations. Krew did awesome! Myla, not so much. She soon forgot about the pain when they gave her a bracelet and slinky.

At home they were showing me how tough they were with their bandaid-up legs! Myla kept stripping down and would just stare at her bandaids!
 

 
Stats on 4-4-14:
Krew: Age 5
Weight: 41.4 lbs          57%
Height: 44.4 inches     81%
 
Myla: 15 months
Weight: 22lbs  14 oz   69%
Length: 31.5 inches    73%
Head circ: 46.8 cm     76%


2 comments:

  1. I always hated shot day.

    I lifted that girl. No way is she under fifty lbs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS That is the best eye patch ever!

    ReplyDelete