Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hogle Zoo

The day after Farm Country, Krew and I headed to Hogle Zoo with my cousin Crystal and her kids. Ya, Krew was kind of spoiled last week! We wanted to take full advantage of this nice weather! It has definitely been a long winter for us! It was a perfect day. Warm enough, but not too hot and not overly crowded either.
This orangutan was pretty entertaining, flipping through a magazine. Krew thought it was hilarious!
 Krew carried his T-Rex around with him all day. He kept hoping we would see one in a cage. He still won't believe they are extinct! 


Krew, Ashlyn and Easton.

I love Ashlyn's admiring smile at Krew! They had to get their picture in front of this cool gorilla;

 and I had to get one with my cute kids!

I think I see two little kids under that ginormous elephant!


We had a hard time convincing them to come out to see the real elephants!

 But Krew was so glad he did! 
The elephants were one of his favorites!

  No zoo visit is complete without a carousel ride!
There's Krew riding the ostrich, Crystal holding Easton on the hippo, and Ashlyn on the half zebra, half horse thingy. Maybe a zeborse? Yes, that's the technical name!

I stayed on the sidelines with Myla and Crystal's baby, Dylan.
I don't think she minded missing the carousel ride! What a life!

1 comment:

  1. So Cute, Jess! It's crazy how fast they grow! Ashlyn and Krew look so cute together. Also, you are looking great! So glad you and Crystal got to meet up!

    ReplyDelete