With the Pearsons moving to Oregon and us moving to Utah all within the next month, we are squeezing in all the sister time that we can! So last week Krew and I headed up to Rexburg to have some fun. We decided to cool off at Porter Park. First we tried out the carousel.
Brinlee didn't really know what was going on and
Krew loved it. He could have rode it all day if I let him.
He even let me ride next to him!
After the carousel we went to cool off in the splash park. It took a lot of convincing to get Krew to try the mini slide. When we finally did, he went down a little too soon and knocked a little boy off his feet at the bottom. Krew got hurt in the process and sat here the rest of the time.
He thought eating cotton candy was much better then getting hurt on a slide! Until his Mom starts taking too many pictures and it just gets annoying!
When I told Krew it was time to go then he decided he wanted to try out a few of the toys.
He loved this toy that allowed him to get other people wet but not himself!
He thought he was pretty cool. Especially in his Batman shades and his new forearm tattoo!
We will have to try again another day when there are no kids at the bottom of the slides! The whole experience kinda made him grumpy on the way home. When I told him, "Krew you're being naughty now and I don't like it." He quickly responded with, "That's ok Mom. I still love you!" It's good to know that no matter how naughty he gets, he'll still love me!


So sad to see you two sisters move apart:(
ReplyDeleteOh Krew, you are so funny! Megan does that same hand wave when I take pictures of her. It doesn't stop me, either.