- Whenever he hears music come on he tells me, "Dance Momma!" When I tell him to dance too he says, "I can't, I'm busy".
- He has been calling me honey lately. For example, earlier this week he asked, "Honey will you get me a drink?" It's hard not to laugh at that!
- Jorden watches ESPN. OFTEN. And on there, there is a segment called, "C'mon Man!" It shows bad plays or mess ups in sports that week. Today I was pulling out of the garage when I realized I forgot something, so I had to run inside. As I turned the car off Krew yelled at me, "C'mon man!" I guess he didn't want to wait!
- At church on Sunday Krew was talking a little too loud. When I told him he needed to quiet down he said, "Momma, I'm being naughty take me to the hall". I guess we need to make the hall a lot less fun!!
- When Krew is mad at us he often says, "Batman gonna get ya!" Sorry Krew, Batman can't save you when you're being naughty!
Krew is so fun to have around and I have so enjoyed my time off of school with him. He often stops whatever he is doing and randomly says, "I love you" and gives a big kiss. I LOVE IT! He is so excited for Christmas and asks almost every day what Santa is bringing him. Or in his words, "What is Ho, Ho bringing?"
Krew trying to show me he is 2 with his fingers :) We're working on that!

Oh Krew, you are so cute! You make me laugh!
ReplyDelete