Jorden, Jessica, Krew, Myla, and Ruby
you and your sisters are beautiful!! and thank you for your comment, it means a lot to me. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
What a cute picture. I like how Krew is on the side. Is he the Protector Of or the Outcast From those four beautiful women?
I love it too! We need to get together a lot more this next semester! It's our last one together! :(Aunt Judy- I would call Krew our entertainer!
you and your sisters are beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteand thank you for your comment, it means a lot to me. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!!
What a cute picture. I like how Krew is on the side. Is he the Protector Of or the Outcast From those four beautiful women?
ReplyDeleteI love it too! We need to get together a lot more this next semester! It's our last one together! :(
ReplyDeleteAunt Judy- I would call Krew our entertainer!