Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Workin' Hard, Playin' Harder

Krew and I have definitely been getting stir crazy this winter. It has been so cold that we've hardly left the house. Krew can only ride his "horsey" for so long and stay entertained.


One day last week it was a pretty nice day and Krew was begging me to go shovel. And we did.... for an hour and a half!

I know, no gloves. Bad Mom!

This is our sad excuse for a snowman. He didn't last long anyway with Krew's shovel destroying everything in sight.

Even Harvey got some much needed rays!


 I finally convinced him to come in to take a take a bath. Have I ever mentioned how cute I think Krew is? If not now you know!

5 comments:

  1. Yup, I have to agree--Krew is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps That's a very cute hat Krew has on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You noticed! It was one of the first hats I made so there are a lot of mistakes but for some reason he loves that hat! Maybe because it's camo, like his coat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jess you need to update everyday! I can't get enough of krew! He is just way to cute.

    ReplyDelete